My first stop was Bakerzin. After studying the menu for 15 minutes, I finally ordered a "classic tea special". I chose the Vanilla Chocolate with Marshmellows. It was a bit too sweet for me.
For my classic dessert, I ordered the Chocolate Souffle. Ha, both the dessert and beverage were high in cocoa content. Not my usual style, I would say.
While indulging in the sinful act of eating, I eavesdropped again. The conversation between the mother and daughter sitting beside me was quite interesting. Maybe I was too bored. Eating alone can be quite lonely at times.
After eating, I went shopping. Errr.... I mentioned before about quitting shopping but ..... ok, not quite successful yet. I bought a top from GAP and made a pre-order for something (to be revealed later). I think I was possessed by the shopaholic spirit again.
MS reached Vivo at about 7 pm. We were walking towards the escalator when HM spotted us and called my name. What a coincidence! I seem to be bumping into her at Vivo always. HM said she was meeting her friends for dinner and CH was on his way to join them.
We parted and continued with our hunt for food. We settled down at Hog's Breath Cafe. The restaurant is having some promotion for ladies on Tuesdays so we managed to get quite a good deal.
I ordered an Atlantic Salmon. Not too bad.
After dinner, we went shopping at Daiso. This is my favourite shopping place this month! I bought 6 items. YQ asked me why I bought the pink gloves. He suspects that I am going to murder him soon and needs them to conceal my fingerprints. I think he is right. Haha.
I like the hooks I bought. Now, my pink bathroom slippers have a wonderful place to "hook up". Hahaha.
After admiring my "loot" from Daiso, I cooked myself a simple lunch. I was too lazy to go and buy KFC. I have been craving for KFC since Monday... ...
Steamed Egg, Apple & Celery Salad (without dressing) and Rice
PS: Time to change the bedsheets and do some housework. Cannot be lazy anymore. If not my "boss" will fire me. Sob sob!
(written @ 1300 hrs)
2 comments:
I love Daiso too! The things remind me of Japan, again.
My heart is in Japan! Hahaha.
Post a Comment