I have also been thinking of going to somewhere that snows. Countries nearer home would be Korea and Japan. Hmmm, I am not really keen in Korea. Japan? That would mean Hokkaido? No, I would love to go to Nagano! I have been dreaming about Nagano for a long time but I couldn't decide whether to visit in Summer or Winter.
Then today, I suddenly thought of another place. I want to go to Finland to see Santa Claus and snow! Hahaha, it's just a crazy thought. To go to Europe, I would need to find a job soon and if I manage to do that, I probably won't have enough annual leave to allow me to go somewhere so faraway.
I guess it's a dream that will not come true.
Never mind, it does not cost a penny to dream.
More importantly ......
人因梦想而伟大!
No comments:
Post a Comment