我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Friday, April 4, 2008

Tokyo, March 2008

My photos, for those of you who are interested. :)

1) Nikko

2) Kamakura

3) Tokyo

4 comments:

bump's hope said...

The photos are so great that it makes me wanna to go back again. The cherry blossoms are so beautiful!

bump's hope said...

I like the Ueno, the park, so relaxing! Saw that i've not been to some places in ur stay in tokyo, hmmmm

scgoh said...

Ha, Tokyo is so big, it's impossible to cover it in a week. It's my second time there and there are still lots of places I've never been to. Wish I could stay there longer! :)

Yes, sakura is beautiful! No wonder the Japanese are crazy over it. They are yet to be in full bloom when I was there. Should be even prettier when they are!

You should consider staying in Ueno next time. I love this area. As we stayed there, towards the last few days, we visited the park every morning before setting off to other places to "examine" the blooming state of the sakura. Crazy la! Hahaha.

scgoh said...

You are so kind. I need to brush up on my photography skills. Lots of room for improvement. :p