On my way to NTUC this morning, I suddenly noticed how beautiful the sky is today.
I stopped at 福华 to buy some chrysanthemums so that I can brew some "cooling tea". The weather is so hot and poor YQ is under the sun serving the nation. I think he needs to cool his body if not he will fall sick soon. I am a good wife right? Hahaha!
A first timer like me has absolutely no idea what to buy so I asked the shop assistant for help. In the end, I bought a packet of 杭白菊 and rock sugar.
Once I reached home, I happily began "brewing" the chrysanthemums.
After a while, the tea is ready to be chilled in the fridge! I realised that I need a big strainer. This is probably going to be my next purchase.
Then, I decided to cook lunch. This is rare! Cooking for one person is quite a chore to me but today, I am in a good mood so I am willing to explore. Found some minced meat, ideal for cooking porridge. Within 20 minutes, lunch is ready!
I love to eat spring onions! Somehow the flavour of the food improves when spring onion is added. Notice the bowl? This is the first time I'm using it. Pretty isn't it? :)
Now Auntie is thinking of dinner..... what should I cook?
No comments:
Post a Comment