我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Monday, April 14, 2008

Early Monday Morning

I made a special effort to wake up ......errr.....early today.

Besides bringing the recycling bag out so that I do not miss the collection time, I also mopped the floor and washed the toilet. I love walking on clean floor and it's been sometime since I last had the chance to do so. I admit I have been a bit lazy these days.

After cleaning up the house, I decided to have my brunch at McDonald's. To my great disappointment, the new McGriddles tastes really bad. The sweetness of the "muffin" somehow clashes with the taste of the sausage.


Things are really very expensive these days. This set cost $6.10!

After returning from my NTUC shopping trip, I marinated the chicken thighs with sesame oil (my favourite seasoning for the past few days) and kept them in the fridge. I also made some chrysanthemum tea. Now I am ready to rot on the sofa while waiting for the repeat telecast of 《女人我最大》. Life as a hdb tai-tai can be really boring! *yawn*

No comments: