我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Night Out @ Ajisen

I had dinner with MJ last night. It was quite a last minute decision as I only texted her in the late morning. Luckily she was free and could join me at TBP.

We went to the newly opened Ajisen. I remember going to the Bugis outlet once a couple of years ago and didn't find the ramen delicious. But last night, I decided to give the restaurant another chance.

We managed to get a table rather quickly. It was not as crowded as I thought. After flipping through the menu, we placed our order.

My Hokkaido Scallop Ramen

MJ's Hokkaido Seafood Ramen

The soup was quite nice but oily. The ramen was so-so. I won't mind going there again as the food was better than I expected. Well, I had very low expectations to begin with.

We chatted for a long time and the conversation revolved mainly around the topics of "work" and "colleagues". The 2 ladies sitting beside us were having a rather interesting conversation and I think both MJ and I were distracted at some point in time and couldn't help eavesdropping. Quite unethical but we just couldn't help it.

After we paid our bill, we stood at the MRT station talking for another half an hour. Haha. Long-winded women!

I wish both of us would have better luck in our so-called "career". We have to be patient and keep praying!

Ganbatte ne!

No comments: