I watched that Kang Xi epsoide too, I also cant wait for the Part 3 to be aired on channel 56, though i ve no idea who this gal is, and i cant listen to ur youtube posted too.
Oh yes, forget to tell u, i m hooked on the show, part 2. Have not seen the part 3 on youtube.
For part 2 contestants, my fav is Liang Wen Ying. she 's so pretty and she sing very well too. I m not very into rockie style, so not much comments for lai ming wei.
3 comments:
I watched that Kang Xi epsoide too, I also cant wait for the Part 3 to be aired on channel 56, though i ve no idea who this gal is, and i cant listen to ur youtube posted too.
Oh yes, forget to tell u, i m hooked on the show, part 2. Have not seen the part 3 on youtube.
For part 2 contestants, my fav is Liang Wen Ying. she 's so pretty and she sing very well too. I m not very into rockie style, so not much comments for lai ming wei.
You can view the you-tube video? Can go and search on-line when you have the time.
Part 3 there are some Singaporean contestants. Ha, those from the Superstar series.
I like Lin Yirong though she's probably going to be kicked out soon. I don't really like Lai Mingwei but he won. Sigh!
Post a Comment