They wanted to try something new for dinner so I recommended the Japanese restaurant, Nanbantei, at Far East Plaza. Rj brought me there for lunch last Monday and I found the Obento set to be quite good and reasonably priced.
We made our way to Far East quickly, only to realize that the restaurant is only open for business at 6 pm. We stood outside the restaurant and talked, mainly about the dangerous person who has escaped from the detention centre.
As soon as we were seated, we placed our order. They do not serve the bento sets for dinner so we ordered from the a-la-carte menu.
Ban looked a disappointed when his order was served. Hahahaha!
YQ's order
I was the only one who ordered rice... ...
Tori karaage to be shared
Gyoza, also to be shared
We still felt "a little hungry" so we ordered some yakitori which the restaurant is famous for.
Beef (for the guys)
Chicken Leek
Garlic Pork
Chicken wings
It was a fulfilling dinner as well as an expensive one. I would think that the lunch menu is a better bargain.
After dinner, we went shopping for a suit with Ban. From Zara, we proceeded to G2000. Luckily, he managed to buy one at G2000. I was almost bored to tears. Out of curiosity, we went to Hugo Boss to take a look at their suits. When we saw the price tag, we decided to walk out immediately. The blazer alone costs $1899!
As usually, we had to go to Kino. Ban bought a Boston guidebook and YQ bought nothing. That's considered a miracle. Hahaha!
We ended the night by drinking at Paragon's Coffee Bean. I like their Moroccan mint latte. It's very soothing.
I felt a bit dissatisfied when I reached home as my thirst for retail therapy has not been quenched. Ho ho ho!
2 comments:
ah yai, not sure if my previous comment managed to get through, cos my internet abit slow today. I was telling u that i must ve forgetten to tell u that they serve obento set for lunch menu, and there's no obento set for dinner menu. Dinner menu was totally different set of dishes. Though i ve not tried their dinner menu, i think is slight ex right?
Ya, their dinner menu is quite ex but it's quite an experience. We enjoyed the meal. :)
Next time I will bring them to try the lunch menu. :)
Post a Comment