我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chatterbox

I woke up very early on Wednesday morning. Mind was too active for a good sleep, probably due to excessive talking the day before. I was at Suntec to pass HF Mayday's concert tickets. While waiting for her, I let the lunch crowd stream passed my eyes. I felt a sense of fear. It has been a long 6 years since my last "corporate lunch hour". Do I want to return to such a working life? I seriously have no answer. 

After handing HF the tickets and asking her about her Macau trip, I crossed over to meet Hui for lunch at Bugis. We had a hearty meal at TCC before proceeding to Vi's place to visit her and Baby Angelise. Pregnancy is not easy, giving birth is even more difficulty but bringing up a child is the hardest. Baby Angelise is very cute and quiet. So far so good, she seems like an obedient baby. :)

It has been a while since we last had a good chat. Meeting in big groups has its limitations, you can't really have a heart-to-heart talk with each individual whereas small group gatherings allow us to have a more intimate conversation. 

At night, I met up with MJ at TBP. We had dinner at Mos Burger and chatted till very late, almost eleven pm I think.

I have not talked so much since last December. YQ常说:“女人不说话会脑中风。”

I guess I am safe at this moment. :)

No comments: