我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another Weekend

Saturday, 8 March

In the afternoon, we were at Kinokuniya. The vacation sale attracted loads of people and the queue at each and every payment counter was super long. My main objective there was to buy this magazine, which was released a couple of days ago.

  

《女人我最大》has become my favourite magazine (and one of my favourite TV shows). I seldom buy other magazines these days.

Subsequently, I had an unpleasant Saturday evening. The guys made me sooooo angry that I shall not blog about it here.

Sunday, 9 March

This afternoon, we went to VivoCity and happened to meet our neighbours. They brought their little daughter out shopping. At Tangs, YQ caught a glimpse of HM and we walked up to say hi. She told us CH was at PageOne.

We left hurriedly as we need to put our sinful dessert for the night in the fridge. The salesgirl told us to keep it refridgerated within 2 hours and we had only an hour left.

Once we reached home, we opened the box quicky and cut a small slice to eat.





The chocolate fudge really tasted heavenly! Even me, who is not a chocolate person, couldn't help conceal the "sparks" in my eyes when I put a tiny bit of the cake into my mouth. Haha!

For dinner, I cooked tom yum soup and fried eggs.


(The photo does not do justice to the soup! Ignore the "yellow-ness" of the photo. YQ says it looks like ......)

After cooking the soup, I tried to fry 荷包蛋. The first attempt wasn't too successful. The egg ended up with an irregular shape.



This second try was slightly better but there is still lots of room for improvement.



I am now waiting to eat another piece of chocolate cake!

Errr..... my diet plans...... I will TRY to go jogging TOMORROW. Hee hee hee!

No comments: