我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Spring Cleaning Phase 2

This is the last weekend before CNY and it is coming to an end in less than 2 hours time.

Yesterday, we had tim sum at Debao for breakfast, before making our way to TBP's NTUC to do some new year shopping. The NTUC was soooooo crowded and I lost my mood to do grocery shopping. We picked up a box of mandarin oranges, 2 packs of Vitagen and 3 packets of packet drinks and made our way to the cashier. The queue was really long!

After our nap, we finally cleared the bookshelf. We managed to squeeze all the books in and categorized them. After that, we cleared the storeroom. We really have a lot of rubbish in there- mainly my legacy from the previous job and SHOPPING BAGS! We spent at least 3 hours sorting out the things and rearranging them! Tough job!

By 10 pm, I was half dead. I wonder why I bothered to do spring cleaning on such a massive scale. There are still a lot of things to be done in the next 2.5 days. Headache!

Maybe I should just "close 1 eye" and do the basics. After all, the house will be in a mess before the 15th day of CNY. I should save the time and effort to go for my pedicure instead. Ha ha!

  

No comments: