We haven't been doing much housework for ages and as a result, we have been living in a slum. I've hit my tolerance limit so at 9 am this morning, I started a "Save Our House" mass-cleaning exercise.
Status Report of "Save Our House" Exercise
Date: 4 April 2009
Time: 9 am - 12 noon
Participant: Me, Myself & I
Project details:
* Magic-cleaned, vacuumed, mopped the floor of living room, kitchen and 3 bedrooms
* Cleaned tv console and shoe cabinet top
* Washed the toilet cum bathroom
Though there is plenty of room for improvement (oops, I see the heap of rubbish in the study room from the corner of my eye...), I am quite happy with the state of our house now. I hope we can sustain this for at least 3 days...... With a destroyer in the house, keeping the house clean for 3 days will be a challenge! Ha!
Now, I can finally sit down, blog and drink my 玄米茶 (gift from Ban when he went to Japan last Aug)......
有种幸福的感觉!
No comments:
Post a Comment