我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Birthday Celebration

Yesterday was R's birthday and it happened to be Good Friday. We managed to get together to hold a mini celebration for the birthday boy who turned 35.

It was pouring when I left the house to meet M to collect the cake before we drove to the restaurant. The weather was really terrible and we thought we may have to activate our contingency plan. Luckily the rain stopped after an hour.

We had dinner at Ka Soh. I was quite impressed with the food and I think I will certainly be going there again, probably in the very near future. After the "main courses" have been sereved, the waitress took out the cake, specially ordered by M and LJ.

The cake was a little too cute for the birthday boy.....

After finishing up the cake, we embarked on our exciting journey as planned. For the first time, 4 out of 5 of us stepped foot into the famous Night Safari! The entrance ticket was very very pricey, st S$32! Nevertheless, we still bought the ticket that included the tram right.


We were in time for the 8.30 pm show. The emcee warned us not to take photos using the flash and as expected, there were many who did not adhere to the rule. :(


The show was quite entertaining due to the jokes made by the emcee. The audience went a bit out of control when Maggie - the python, was found under one of the benches! Luckily we were seated far far away from Maggie!

After the show, we queued up for the tram ride. The ride took a good 45 mins and I must say it was well worth the money! We proceeded to walk on the trails and ended our excursion at 11 pm.

The Night Safari is very well designed. Certainly lives up to its name! I won't mind going there again!

No comments: