I felt great when I stepped out of the office building on Thursday. I guess it's the effect of the sun ray - it's been at least 2 weeks since I last saw the evening sun on a weekday.
Work was a little overwhelming for the past 2 weeks. In fact, I think it was crazy! My boss tried to "comfort" me by telling me that no matter how difficult or tough the situation is, it will definitely come to an end one day. Ha! I agree that what he said is indeed very true but I certainly didn't find that statement very comforting......al least at that point of time. Anyway, I am glad the worst is over...... I hope so.
To be honest, this job is not as draining as the previous. It is not perfect but I find it more manageable than the previous. I certainly shouldn't be complaining and should count my blessings.
2 days ago, my boss said something to me and I thought it was pretty interesting. To cut the story short, he basically said that we are jugglers, our job is to catch all the balls but the truth is we will sometimes miss. The important thing is to know which balls are made of rubber and which are made of glass......
So this weekend, I will have to try my best to catch all the glass balls. If not, my life will be in danger!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment