Part I
For the first time in my working life, I overslept! I was semi-conscious when I looked at my handphone and when I saw that the time was 6.06 am, I really jumped out of my bed! That's the time I usually step out of my house and I was still in bed TODAY! I quickly bathed, changed and dashed to the bus-stop. I have to catch the bus that comes after my usual bus or take a taxi. Luckily, I managed to board the bus and reached school at 6.50 am. Phew!
The feeling was really scary! What if I was really late? I can't imagine the consequences!
Part II
Today was my first excursion with pupils in 4 years (other than NE show). We were supposed to go for a Heritage Tour @ Chinatown. The weather was bad and it started drizzling at 9 am. No heavy downpours, luckily!
At several parts of the tour, I felt like digging a hole and hidding inside. The guide made a few "classic" and honest comments:
1. This is the noisiest class I have ever taken.
2. I really pity your teacher. She (that's ME) has been shouting the whole day. I am really glad that I am NOT a teacher.
3. I hope I will not see you again (then she heard pupils say "so bad" and added the word "joking". I think "joking" is her honest "joke").
I wonder how the parent volunteer felt... ...I was (and still am) utterly embarrassed.
1 comment:
So lucky! Its your 1st excursion other than NE show. Nevermind, you will get used to it!
Post a Comment