我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Monday, November 26, 2007

My life in the past 2 weeks

Finally, I have the time and mood to sit down and blog.

The past 2 weeks had been ....... errr.... I don't know how to describe.

12-16 Nov: I nearly went crazy printing all the certificates. Including the ones with errors, I think I have printed at least 500. That's definitely an underestimate. I thought I could "close shop" on Wednesday but there were errors even after the presentation. Not my fault. The FTs didn't check properly. Sigh!

15 Nov (Thu): The first class party I had in 4.5 years (it is a tradition to have a class party on the last day of the academic year here). I was more like a maid, clearing the mess in the classroom. In the afternoon, SS and I visited HY and baby.

Baby Chengrui sleeping

16 Nov (Fri): Prize Giving Day. Only excitement was that I saw Mr Lee H Y (our PM's brother) and his wife. Their son was one of the prize winners. Oops, that means I printed his cert. So honoured! They are a loving couple. :) At night, I went to TM to meet up with my ex-colleagues from CZ. It was supposed to be a farewell dinner for GP.

17 Nov (Sat): We went shopping with Ban. Had dinner at Tung Lok Signature at Vivo. Yummy! I enjoyed this meal more than the one at Li Bai. After dinner, we went to City Hall to continue our hunt for the perfect bag, fit enough for the newly appointed SH, Mr Chow. I think the Crumpler bag is better but he set his eyes on a Samsonite one. In the end, our mission failed. However, we bought a set of Audrey Hepburn DVDs from HMV. Haha!

18 Nov (Sun): We watched "Roman Holiday" (my first black and white movie) after lunch and napped. After that, we went out for dinner, I think. I seriously can't recall!

19 - 23 Nov: Day time was sheer torture. Most of the time, I had to sleep with my eyes opened. I think I have mastered a higher level of 石头大法. Really unproductive. I'm so glad it's OVER!!!

22 Nov (Thu): PSLE results was released. Thank goodness, all my monsters passed. However, there were 7 failures overall. We had dept lunch at 嘉香酒楼. I don't think I will go there and eat again. At night, we watched "Hero" at GWC. At 1.30 am, I woke up and puked. I had to clean the toilet and wash my hair after that. At 2.30 am, I woke up again for a "second round". Luckily, this time I was in time and aimed accurately at the toilet bowl. I guess it was the food I ate for lunch......

23 Nov (Fri): Had dinner at mother-in-law's place. The dogs were hyper-active and kept scratching me. Sigh!

24 Nov (Sat): We finally went to Huige's place. A nice condo at some ulu part of the island called Yew Tee. Baby is cute! We were there from 3 plus till nearly 10 pm!


The cupcakes I bought for tea


Baby Yiheng

25 Nov (Sun): Went to Kinokuniya and bought some magazines in the late afternoon.

26 Nov (Mon): Sent GP off early in the morning and waited at the airport to have second round of breakfast with YQ. He is in HK now and will be back only on Sunday. 时间多出了一半,该怎么过?

Not to worry, I have quite a lot of stuff to do (provided I don't procrastinate). I have already spent half the morning and afternoon shopping. In the next few days, I should:
1. Continue shopping
2. Clear my stuff in sch (done)
3. Plan itinerary
4. Sort our winter clothing (completed on 27 Nov, 9.30 am)
5. Pack luggage
6. Change money
7. Buy SD card (done) and extra battery
8. Meet up with friends

It's going to be a busy week ahead!

No comments: