我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Monday, November 12, 2007

My Black Monday

I am in a really foul mood today. I think my face was really black. All thanks to the tonnes of certificates to be printed. I still have about 2.5 levels of certs to print tomorrow as the list of prize winners was still not ready by 4 pm so I couldn't complete my work today.

My eyes are feeling rather tired now. Talking about my eyes, I bought this eye cream by Laneige last Saturday.

It's a surprise that I actually bought something from a Korean brand. I've tried their water sleeping pack plus mask and I must say it's quite good. So far, the eye cream feels good too. I hope it's a worthwhile investment. Ha ha.

Just watched on the news that T3 is open to public till 9 Dec. I must go there and take a look. Unlikely to fly Singapore Airlines so chances of me using T3 is slim. Hence, I must make use of this chance to tour T3. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: