I haven't been to Marine Parade for ages and the place has changed tremendously.
This photo was taken as I was crossing the old overhead bridge.
And the once familiar Parkway Parade now feels so alien to me!
Actually, I didn't step into Parkway at all. We were at Marine Parade the whole afternoon. XL, SS and I settled at a cafe near NTUC. The food at the cafe was VERY BAD and I am very sure that's our first and last time there. HF, FH and RZ joined us later. WJ brought Caeden to see us and we were all very excited. However, our little friend kept crying! He must be frightened by 7 pairs of eyes looking at him. Ha ha! It took him quite a while to get used to Aunties looking at him and by the time he stopped crying, it was time for him to go home. Hopefully, he will warm up faster next time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment