My mission for the afternoon is to clear the pile of things on my study table - at least those that lies within my territory. It's really getting out of hand, just like my cubicle in the office. Haha! See for yourself!
After an hour, there is some improvement, though it's still not good enough.
Many parts of the house are in a mess too! I better spend some time cleaning up during the school hols! Chinese New Year is coming!
Yeah! I also managed to change the bedsheets! I quite like to do this. Maybe I should be a chambermaid? Ha Ha! I'm thinking of buying new pillows and bolster for the new year. How often should one change pillows and bolster actually???
3 comments:
i shud take photos of my house, then u will see for urself how neat ur house is....haha....i am VERY lazy!!!!
Haha, my house's condition has deteriorated. Mainly because we lack storage space. No place to just dump the things and not see them.
At least your hubby is hardworking and with him around, I don't think your house will be too untidy. Lucky you, u can continue to be lazy! :)
haha...u are wrong!!! my hubby is hardworking with the must-dos, but when it comes to tidying up the place, it's totally opposite...
okok...i muct bring my camera home from school, take some photos n let u see....
we also lack storage place, his parents haven move in somemore...die...
Post a Comment