At the bus stop, I thought to myself: if Bus 61 comes first, I will go to VivoCity but if Bus 75 comes first, I would go home. Shortly after, Bus 75 came and I boarded the bus. But on the bus, I kept thinking of the pre-packed Tom Yum Soup!In the end, I alighted and took Bus 65 to Vivocity! Haha! And my shopping spree began... ...
First stop: Bakerzin
I have been eyeing on Canele's macarons (what is macaron? see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaron). Since Bakerzin sells them too, I shall buy some to try! So I bought 6 for $8.15 (after GST). Very expensive!
Second stop: Candy Empire
On my way to Giant, I passed by Candy Empire and the cookies caught my eye. I bought the smaller box for $3.80.
Third stop: Giant
Yes, Giant is the reason why I MUST go to VivoCity. First, I placed a bag of 5 China Fuji apples (拜观音“用”的)in the basket.
Next is of course, my favourite Tom Yum Soup!
I feel so fulfilled putting them one by one in the basket! I think I will give 2 packets to my mum since she likes it too.
Then, on my way to the MRT station, I saw Beardpapa and ended up buy these:
Fourth stop: Beardpapa
Cheese Cake Sticks (buy 6 get 1 free!) - so "auntie"!
Strawberry flavoured! (Not as nice as the original vanilla one)
Wah! How can 2 people finish so many desserts? And didn't I mention about dieting? Ho ho ho! I must run longer distance today! (but I run before I eat so not much help right?)
I've learnt my lesson: NEVER go shopping for food when you are hungry and in a foul mood!
I am going jogging NOW! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment