So yesterday, I decided to cook lunch. But I was too lazy to go to NTUC. After searching the kitchen cabinet, I found some stuff that I could cook for lunch. Hee hee, after half an hour, here's what we had for lunch:
Spaghetti with mushrooms and tuna
Then, I was too lazy to cook dinner. After jogging, we decided to feast at Lao Beijing. There goes my effort to lose weight. As usual, we over-ordered again.
三杯鸡
麻婆豆腐
褡裢卷 - Pork rolls (can't remember full name)
小笼汤包
While we were eating, the music suddenly changed from soothing to loud blasting. YQ said:"这是变脸的音乐!" Guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
True enough, there's really a 变脸 performance in 老北京食堂! So interesting!
However, we MUST cut down on such extravagant meals starting from TODAY! This is VERY BAD for health and our bank account!
No comments:
Post a Comment