United States is really in a far away land, at the other corner of Planet Earth. If not for work duties, I don't think I will ever come here. The long flight hours is a real put-off. Not forgetting jet-lag.
I guess I am very much oriental at heart. Some will term it "chee-nah" but I'm ok with the sterotyping. Asia is still my top choice when it comes to personal travel.
We departed for New York on 26 Feb 2350 hrs, Singapore time and by the time I reached my hotel, it was 27 Feb 2100 hrs, US time, or 28 Feb 1000 hrs, Singapore time!
I managed to sleep quite a fair bit on the plane. When awake, it was usually meal time. Took some photos to remind myself what I have eaten. Or rather, I foresee I may not have the chance to take much photos so better take some while I can to remind myself of my first journey to the west.
Supper (Singapore - Frankfurt)
Light meals before touch down (Singapore - Frankfurt)
Breakfast (Frankfurt - New York)
Light meal before touch down (Frankfurt - New York)
As you can see, I ordered Chinese food like noodles and fried rice. This is ONLY the SECOND day and I am already sick of the food here... and western food is very very fattening! Die!
I miss running!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment