我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Monday, March 8, 2010

Boston, Massachusetts

The flight to Boston was supposed to be delayed but we were lucky. The air traffic congestion was cleared and our plane departed on time. Once again, we arrived late at night. It was about 11 plus pm when we checked in. It took us a really long time before we finally got the room keys.

The session at the 4th location went well. We were happy to cross the half-way mark! As suggested by our US colleagues, we drove to Harvard Square and spent close to 40 mins walking around. I think this is going to be the best part of this business trip!

Boston is beautiful. I am seriously considering making this one of our holiday destinations... but I really hate the long flight.

Back to Harvard Square and Harvard University. The area is very nice and we were blessed with good weather - sunshine and blue sky. We heard it was raining the day before!

Harvard University







Harvard Square







We drove back to the hotel to take a short break before joining our US colleagues for dinner.

The hotel we stayed in



The head of this US unit brought us out for dinner. The food was fantastic and I think the bill came up to quite a huge amount!

For starters, we had the Shellfish Platter.


Gigantic Lobster - a must-try in Boston! I took the liberty to order one for myself.


Besides the mains, we also had marcaroni cheese and fries. I was too busy with my lobster so no photos.

For dessert, we had 3 items.

1. Sundae


2. Boston Cream Pie


3. Baked Alaska



It was really an experience! Trying to eat lobster in the dim lighting was challenging but I wouldn't mind staying back in Boston for one more lobster meal. :)

No comments: