我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I LOVE Holidays!

We're at the airport now. As usual, we had breakfast at Toastbox. I realised that this has become a "SOP".

I'm quite disappointed that most of the duty free shops are closed. Can't do much shopping but I guess I will have no lack of chance to do so in the next few days.

Expectation for this trip is very low as we are really ill-prepared - no itinerary has been planned YET. Maybe we can do so on the plane but I think more likely than not, I will be ZZZzzzzing as I only managed to sleep for 2 hours. Had to do last minute packing for the first time.

It feels good to be on leave, though this is probably not a very good time to do so. We had to do a conference call till 7.30 pm last night so I guess there will be tonnes of work waiting for me...

Ok, shall look on the bright side. I must treasure this 5 days and make the fullest use of time!

2 comments:

bump's hope said...

i'm back on sat.....yes yes, must treasure these 5 days....

i will update my travel log on my blog too.... but now, i ve to clear my work, so terrible

scgoh said...

Hi Gal, I just came back! Feeling really blue now. I hate to go back to work. Hopefully can find time to update my blog soon.

Looking forward to reading about your Bangkok trip. Take care!