
This is the first time I am writing a blog entry using the wireless@sg network at a shopping mall! Don't normally lug my notebook around as I prefer to "travel light" when I go shopping. Thought maybe I should do something different today.
The crowd is getting bigger. Most of the customers sitting around me are either expat-looking ang mohs or tai-tais. I certainly don't qualify for the first category. As for the latter...maybe I should add the words "part-time HDB" before "tai-tai".
It feels great to be able to sit at Starbucks at this hour on a weekday! People watching is actually quite interesting... I wonder why so many people don't need to work. Are they all on leave or the economy is so bad?
The orange lighting and the music are making me a little sleepy...
Where should my next stop be?
2 comments:
enjoy the lazy friday afternoon, weather feels good. Happy belated birthday :)
Thanks! Enjoy your weekend too.:)
Post a Comment