Came home earlier than usual today as my external meeting ended early. When was the last time I reach home before 6.30 pm? I can't remember!
I was tempted to slack at home and rot in front of the TV but I suddenly recalled what I had for lunch - crispy fish pasta and then, I had a siew mai, har gao and half a scone during the meeting... I looked at my tummy and immediately changed into my sports attire.
The weather was cooler than I expected. Quite a few people were running at the park connector already. Isn't this a weekday? Don't these people have to work? I wonder... I am getting lazier these days so my weekday runs have been reduced drastically. Time to buck up! Run at least on 2 weekdays per week? I will have to put in more effort to achieve this.
It's finally Thursday and the weekend is nearing! I can't wait to NOT go to work! My office to-do-list is getting longer, the things on my table are piling up and my boss is coming back next week to haunt me... Cham liao! I'm turning into Smurfette even before Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment