我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sleepy Saturday

I have been feeling very tired, to the extent that I have lost my interest in window shopping.

So today, I decided to "go slow". In fact, my initial plan was to do nothing, just rot. After breakfast, I glued myself to the TV for a while, before vacuuming the house. After that, I was back to being a couch potato. At 2 plus pm, I figured out that I should pay Zhou Gong a visit, which lasted for 2 hours! Then I watched YQ "kill" some silly characters with his Wii control before heading for my weekly jog.

I wish I could be more disciplined and meet my target of jogging at least 3 times a week. I haven't been able to accomplish that. Reason: I am usually too lazy to put on my running shoes after work. It's a lousy excuse, I know, but I have been giving in. As a result, I have been running only once a week. That's bad! Worse, I recently found out that the distance I normally cover is only a mere 4 km! I thought it would be something close to 5 km but I was wrong. Sigh!

And right now, I am trying to multi-task- watch Japan Hour and blog at the same time. At 8.30 pm, I should be working on the powerpoint slides needed for next week's "BIG" meeting. I really dread doing work on my weekends!

I think I am starting to feel a bit hungry and despite napping for soooooo long, I still feel sleepy. Am I transforming into a PIG soon?!

No comments: