我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Exhaustion

It's been quite a while since I last spent my Saturday afternoons at home. I had initially thought of visiting HY today but I was too tired. Hence, I decided to postpone the visit to next weekend. I guess I have been tied up with too many activities over the past weeks and haven't really been resting enough. I really feel exhausted! Can't help but think that these are all signs of aging. Sigh!

A brief summary of what I have been busy with since last Sat:
1. Watched "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
2. Visited my mum
3. Dental checkup
4. Gathering with friends at my place
5. Massive house cleaning
6. Visited QQ with R, MJ and SJ

And not forgetting all the crazy eating sessions ......

Suddenly, I long for some quiet moments so that I can live in solitude. I need to hibernate for a while!

No comments: