我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Saturday, July 19, 2008

On a Saturday Morning

I guess my biological clock has changed. For the past 2 weeks, I have been waking up at relatively early hours. Today, it was only 7.20 am when I jumped out of bed.

Decided to go for a jog. I had planned to do so on Thursday night after work but I was not in a good mood then and thus shelved my plan. It has been a while since I last jog in the morning, under broad daylight. I gave up after one round (that's only about 2 - 2.2 km). Conclusion: I prefer to run in the evening. It makes a difference (at least to me) when the sun is shining above my head. Errrrrr, it was quite cloudy when I ran just now. Ok, I admit. It's plain laziness!

This afternoon, I will be meeting up with my "gang". I can't remember when was the last time we had a gathering with full attendance. Ha, hopefully there's no last minute changes. I hope everyone would be able to turn up. What would be the topic of the day? Babies, Red Cliff or our jobs? I really look forward to this afternoon's gathering!

This weekend will be a busy one. While meeting up with friends and indulging in fun and good food, there is a more difficult task that I need to do - nurse my bruised ego and restore my self-esteem. Ha, tough task!

No comments: