我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Monday, July 7, 2008

Are You Blue?

YR sent me an sms last evening, asking if I was blue.

Yup! Of course I was and I am. After 6 long months, my "hatred" for Mondays is back. I thought I had forgotten that feeling of helplessness and irritation. I was wrong. Some things just don't change.

Although I still suffer from Monday Blues, I must admit that my condition is less serious. I attribute this to the fact that I am still in my "honeymoon" period. When things get full-bloomed, I am quite certain that my condition will deteriorate. Ha. I just hope I'll learn to cope with it as days go by.

As usual, I am the first to go home AGAIN. While I was having dinner at 7.50 pm, my colleague sms-ed to say that she just left office and asked me to pass a message to my boss tomorrow morning. Ok, maybe I should TRY to work a bit later in future. Hahahahaha.

4 more days to weekend. I'll survive, won't I? :)

PS: I have been thinking of "summarizing" my "long vacation" in a blog entry since last week. I must try to do so soon before my memory fails. :p

No comments: