我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Killing Time

I left the house yesterday with a heavy bag. Besides the usual stuff, I brought along my new orange organizer (hoping to write something "blog-able"), ipod mini and camera. Ha, I realized that other than my wallet and tissue paper, I did not touch the rest of the items in my bag. I have carried them around for nothing (unless it's considered as part of some weight training programme??). I must mention this. I bought a cake on my way home. Will write more about it another day.

I have a couple of things on my mind at present. One of which is to sort out the Laos information. My bro-in-law would be coming to pick up the Lonely Planet on Laos tomorrow morning. I am hoping to provide "additional useful tips" if possible. Hopefully my effort would be appreciated.

Of course, another unsettled issue has to do with the much awaited sms from ZW. I hope I would hear from him before he leaves for U.S. later this afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I have also jotted down some of the things that I would like to write about but I am a little too lazy to sort out my thoughts. Maybe I should 闭关for a while and see if my thoughts would flow like a river. Yup, perhaps I should do that.

Hmmm, I am waiting to watch the repeat telecast of the final episode of 《强剑》. It's the most exaggerated period drama I've ever seen in recent years but I like it. I almost fell off the sofa while watching it last night and I could hear my neighbours' laughters. I AM sure they were watching it as well.

哦, 现在正播杨宗纬的《洋葱》MTV。前面的低音他也唱得有些辛苦。那天发现《如果你也听说》中也用了”洋葱“这个意象。哎呀,阿信,你的创意应该不只这样而已吧?李焯雄抢先了一步。

No comments: