我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On a Sunny Wednesday

I finally met up with YR today and passed him the gifts from Bangkok and Japan. I haven't seen him for sooooo long. The last time we met was at least 7 months ago!

He had arranged to meet me for lunch today some time last week and we were hoping WJ could join us too. However, WJ could only confirm with us today. Just when I was getting ready, XY called to say that she was at Redhill. Great! I told her to join us for lunch at Raffles Place.

We waited for a long long time for YR. We were supposed to meet at 12, then 12.20 pm. By the time he arrived at China Square, it was after 1 pm! Haha! We were lucky not to be stoned to death by the lunch crowd for occupying a table and not eating anything. (WJ had earlier smsed to say she couldn't join us as she's on medical leave today.)

Our busy friend had to rush back for some training so he left before 2 pm, leaving behind a bag of vegetarian new year goodies which he bought for my mum. I can't remember when he began such a "custom" but for several years, he has been buying new year goodies for my mum.

XY and I crossed over to Far East Square and bought Don chicken pies home and then walked to Chinatown area to take bus home.

Meeting up with friends is a great thing to do! Tomorrow I'll be meeting HY for lunch as well as to collect my pineapple tarts from her.

Life is GOOD! Hahahaha!

PS: XY told me 2 of our friends have also resigned without a job. Looks like I'm not alone!

1 comment:

kOi said...

So Good, you all can meet up for lunch! Sigh......if only I can join u...take attendance hor, I always read ur blog juz tt I seldom leave comment. Tt day I took a photo of an artist @ chinatown,I was so shocked to see that he left a comment...very weird!