我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time to Detox!

After countless meals of 大魚大肉, I decided to have some home-cooked food for lunch today.

Cooking is therapeutic, cooking a new dish is even more so! I felt great after lunch. It's the most detoxifying meal we have had for a long long time!


Papaya Fish Soup

Now, it's time to continue with my challenge for the weekend - detox my wardrobe! Perhaps time to start planning for dinner too? :p

2 comments:

bump's hope said...

wow, the soup looks good, despite simple, plain and qing1 dan4 appearance.

how come papaya looks yellow?

i agree that cooking is therapetic

i feel i need to do some cooking this weekend too.

scgoh said...

I must say the soup is really good!

The papaya is yellow probably because (my guess) it's not very ripe plus could be due to the fact that it's Philippines papaya. It's smaller, a bit like mango.

You should try it!