我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Post CNY

As I age, Chinese New Year has lost its appeal to me. In fact, it's one of those dreaded festivals for me. Meeting up with relatives has always been a stressful tradition. I am really glad that the first 2 days are over!

My company is closed for 3 days so I am glad to be at home today, despite the fact that one day has been deducted from my miserable number of days of annual leave. I felt quite happy to see the blue sky and white clouds when I opened my eyes today. It reminded me of my HDB tai-tai days a year ago.

I wanted to maximize my time and put it to optimum use but as usual, I wasn't that successful. After mopping the floor, I finally brought my suitcase down to Raffles City for repair. After that, I spent another hour at NTUC, buying stuff for Friday's steamboat dinner. Grocery shopping is quite therapeutic! Then I had to go home and wait for my brother to come and 拜年. After that, we went to Great World City's Crystal Jade for lunch. I just finished cooking soup for dinner. Life as a homemaker is so exciting!

Maybe I should go and zzzzz before going for a run. Maybe I should read a few chapters of the book before I zzzzzz. Maybe I should practise my driving skills via MarioKart......So many things to do, so little time. How?

No comments: