It's 9.30 pm, India time now. Here I am in a hotel in Kochi, typing using an IBM ThinkPad and watching Cartoon Network simultaneously.
We reached Kochi late last night and after an official visit this morning, we basically have a free afternoon and evening to spend. Hence, after checking and clearing our official emails, my colleagues and I decided to sign up for the free sunset cruise offered by the hotel. It's a 2-hour cruise and by the time we returned from the boating experience it's almost 7 pm.
Kochi is a nice place, less chaotic than Delhi and Kolkatta. Perhaps being located along the coast does enhance its "resort" feel. Although this is my 3rd time in India, it is the first time I set foot on the southern part. Where food is concerned, I certainly prefer northern Indian cuisine.
Tomorrow morning we will be flying off to Delhi. This is going to be my FIRST India domestic flight experience!!! I don't think I am looking forward to it but I will try to look on the "bright" side. Instead of focusing on the flight, I shall look forward to the butter chicken and naans!
2 comments:
Take care, and try to steal in moments of r&r if u can :)
and more naans too.
Trip is quite ok, but the travelling is a little too much. Loads of work to clear when I am back in Singapore. Sigh!
Post a Comment