我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Friday, September 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We touched down at 7.15 am this morning! Wow, this is my first landing at Terminal 3! I had wanted to window-shop before clearing the customs but knowing what the response of my colleagues would be like, I decided to keep my suggestion to myself. Upon picking up our luggage, I went to DFS to purchase Choya. I realized this is the 6th bottle we have at home! Oops!

It's good to be home! I guess over the weekend I would be busy clearing work as well as cleaning the house. Our small little place is getting very dirty AGAIN! If you have suggestion on how to maintain the cleanliness, do let me know! :)

After doing Part 1 of laundry, I checked my office mails and then headed off straight to slumberland! My colleague and I have decided to give office a miss today! Hahaha, wonder what the consequences will be when we are back in office on Monday! Maybe my boss will give us a scolding for not going back to work.

I vaguely recall opening my eyes at 12 plus but I wonder if that's my illusion. I officially touched down from slumberland at 3.20 pm and even now, my head feels heavy and my body is very heaty. When I am lacked of sleep, I can feel my body temperature going up and my lips "burning". Not sure if you react in the same way as I do. Feeling a bit sick. The supper served on board the SQ flight made me rather uncomfortable. Shouldn't have eaten the lamb in red wine at 3 am (Singapore time) and ended up puking in the cabin toilet later. I have only my gluttony to blame!

Wow, SQ flights are really superb! We were lucky to board an almost brand new Boeing 777-300ER which has the latest inflight entertainment system! I was happy to be watching "Sex and the City" but I think I dozed off here and there so I failed to catch the complete movie. I guess the "extra services" on board justifies the premium we have to pay for taking SQ flights. If not for business purposes, I don't think I will have the luxury to fly with SIA!

So now, I am going to clear my office mails and hopefully upload some photos! :)

1 comment:

kOi said...

Upload your photos okie, my bro also going to India, not sure which part, he going there for at least 2 months.