我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

On the First Day of 2013

While waiting for the rice to be cooked, I decided to "pen" down my new year resolutions. Although most of the time, I never succeeded in fulfilling the past resolutions made, I still believe it is not a bad thing to set some goals for myself as we welcome the next 365 days.

I shall set some SMART goals for myself, to be reviewed at the end of 1Q 2013. Haha!

Resolutions for 2013

1) Eat breakfast - this sounds easy to most people but it's going to be something I need to put in extra effort to achieve.

2) Cook at least 2 times per week

3) Non-meat meal for at least 2 meals per week (breakfast not counted)

4) Run at least 2 times (at least 5 km per run) per week - my record for year 2012 was terrible.

5) Blog once a week

6) Count my blessings - jot down 3 little blessings each day

7) Do less shopping - I don't know how to quantify this!!!

8) Visit MIL at least once a month (CNY not counted) - oops, how unfilial we have been.

I shall try my best to meet these goals. Stock-take on 31 Mar 2013!

Happy New Year!

No comments: