I put mine in a white plastic bag after I buy. But it was abit black when I bought it as is the last pair. So one display side was dirtier than the other side. But I still buy as I like such sporty shoes. After put in a plastic bag, the dirtyness is status quo.
5 comments:
哇!如果加上其它的鞋子,场面应该很壮观吧!
幸好我較少買其他種類的鞋子。哈哈!
Actually im also a fan of such shoes too. I have some too but not as many as urs. I have the same pink pair as ur number 14.
Yours still look pink? Mine looks dirty liao.
I put mine in a white plastic bag after I buy. But it was abit black when I bought it as is the last pair. So one display side was dirtier than the other side. But I still buy as I like such sporty shoes. After put in a plastic bag, the dirtyness is status quo.
Post a Comment