2009 will be over in a less than 2 months' time.
What have I accomplished in the year???
Before we bid the year goodbye, I have decided to set some weekly goals. Hopefully, this will allow me to be more focused and to catch up with the targets I've set out at the beginning of the year, but yet to be done.
Here are my goals for the coming week:
1. Run at least 3 times, minimum total distance 20 km
2. Only 1 restaurant meal
3. Read at least 30 mins per day
Ambitious? I think so. Let's see what I can achieve at the end of the week. :)
4 comments:
i need to reset my last 2 mths goals, if not, i feel like i have achieved much.
i need to send my nike run for servicing.
Isn't it good to be able to reach your goals? :)
no no typo error, "feel like i've not achieved much"
Hi gal, don't be too hard on yourself. I guess it's been a pretty fulfilling year for you. In any case, let's wish that next year will be a better one! :)
Post a Comment