Hi gal, if I do go to Korea, you can pass me your shopping list. It will not happen this year though. :)
I have not used anything from Skin Food so not sure if the products will make me go crazy. Hanskin's BB cream is quite good but it's not available in Singapore. Sob!
4 comments:
yes, the skinfood in korea will made u crazy!!
omg, but if u r really going to korea, can i send u my shopping list? kkekekkekek
i always trying to figure out if hanskin is availabe over here? is it good?
Hi gal, if I do go to Korea, you can pass me your shopping list. It will not happen this year though. :)
I have not used anything from Skin Food so not sure if the products will make me go crazy. Hanskin's BB cream is quite good but it's not available in Singapore. Sob!
Post a Comment