It feels good to be on leave. I treated myself to a hearty lunch at Sun with Moon before making my way to Meidi-ya for shopping spree. Well, it turned out that the shopping wasn't what I had imagined. Only came back with 1 bottle of Asahi and 1 bottle of Sapporo. Oops, I'm turning into an alcoholic!
我的哲學之道
Monday, August 17, 2009
A Monday without Blues
Made a trip down to Nikon Service Centre today. The estimated repair cost is S$190... Can't decide whether to repair it or not so I told the staff I need to think about it. Apparently, the entire lens has to be replaced. What did I do to the camera??? I like the camera but S$190 is a little on the high side... Also, I have a new target in mind but the price is 4 times that of the repair cost. What should I do? Torn!
It feels good to be on leave. I treated myself to a hearty lunch at Sun with Moon before making my way to Meidi-ya for shopping spree. Well, it turned out that the shopping wasn't what I had imagined. Only came back with 1 bottle of Asahi and 1 bottle of Sapporo. Oops, I'm turning into an alcoholic!
So much has happened since I last blogged... Feeling very drained. Will upload the photos when I feel less tired.:) Now, time to zzzzz!
It feels good to be on leave. I treated myself to a hearty lunch at Sun with Moon before making my way to Meidi-ya for shopping spree. Well, it turned out that the shopping wasn't what I had imagined. Only came back with 1 bottle of Asahi and 1 bottle of Sapporo. Oops, I'm turning into an alcoholic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey how did you add the pic ?
The icon appeared but now it's gone again! I think blogger is seriously sick!
Post a Comment