我的哲學之道

我的哲學之道

Friday, July 24, 2009

Housework Time

I was coughing pretty badly throughout the night so I didn't really have a good sleep. Cough is my most hated minor illness. I can bear with fever, running nose and headache but not cough. When will it go away???!!! Sigh!

Since I can't sleep anyway, I woke up early to do some housework. Received an sms from my boss and it made my day - the meeting tomorrow is cancelled! YEAH!!! LONG WEEKEND!

Energised by the good news, I managed to iron the clothes, mop the floor, wash the laundry, clean the toilet and wash the dishes! I am so pleased with my achievement! By the time I sat down to eat my lunch, it was already 2.30 pm.

As I am still practising social distancing, I decided to eat whatever is readily available at home - bread!


I think my taste bud is spoilt. These days, all 3-in-1 coffee taste very chemical to me. I am seriously considering getting a coffee maker. Cheaper than drinking Starbucks everyday!

No comments: