It's at Bugis Junction, Level 2. Near your place so you can go and try. :) I find the tang bao a bit salty but I like the idea of drinking from a straw.
Yup, changed (back) the pic on my blog. I think it used to be this long ago. Ha!
hahah i dont seem to recognise the surrounding buildings, i m still thinking if is in chinatown. Realli huh, then i think i ll put this place as my priority. Reminds me i ve not try crystal jade for a long time already.
6 comments:
oh gosh, where's the chinese eating place? the name pls? Looks like in the midst of chinatown huh.
i think i cant wait to try the tang bao, and the first mee dish. I usually like fried brown mee (yi-mian).
The tang bao is so interesting, can put a straw inside to sip out the soup.
U've changed the main picture on top?
It's at Bugis Junction, Level 2. Near your place so you can go and try. :) I find the tang bao a bit salty but I like the idea of drinking from a straw.
Yup, changed (back) the pic on my blog. I think it used to be this long ago. Ha!
I have been to this restaurant before, err...not very fantastic, still prefer "Ding Tai Feng" :P
I find the food at Nanxiang a bit salty. Ha, YQ thinks that Crystal Jade's xiao long bao is better than Ding Tai Feng's.
hahah i dont seem to recognise the surrounding buildings, i m still thinking if is in chinatown. Realli huh, then i think i ll put this place as my priority. Reminds me i ve not try crystal jade for a long time already.
Post a Comment