I received a SMS from CH at slightly past 9 in the morning today. He texted, " Ah Xin just walked past me. We are staying in the same hotel as them."
Apparently, HM's sister went to Hong Kong to watch their last "Down to Earth" concert and she was staying in the same hotel as Mayday. She was very lucky! She saw them before they left for the concert venue last night and this morning before they left for the airport.
WOW! I am sooooooooo ENVIOUS!
4 comments:
which hotel is this? does ur fren go and get his signature?
My friend stayed at Novotel Citygate. It's a hotel near the airport but further from the city. I don't think he went to get autograph but I'm not sure if his sis-in-law did so. I hope he did snap a few photos of Ah Xin though. :)
You booked your HK hotel already?
oh this hotel is very far from the city, i know the hotel. Nearer to the airport. Yup , will be staying in ymca international at yau mei tei mtr there, nice location, mongkok there!
ha, you are the HK expert. enjoy your trip! :)
Post a Comment